Jamberry Nails are wraps for your nails. They offer the hottest trend in fashion with over 250 different designs. The vinyl shields are designed to be easily applied in a salon or at home using a heat source.
6 Easy Steps
1. Clean unpolished nails with alcohol wipe and push back the cuticles.
2. Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits.
3. Peel off nail wrap and warm with a mini heater or blow-dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.
4. When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around the edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
5. Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
6. Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
Some of my favourite designs!
You can view all the designs available at
I absolutely love all the designs offered by Jamberry Nails. They offer not only great designs, but themed designs as well.
It was a bit time consuming to apply them, maybe because it was my first time trying the nail wraps. I used a blow dryer as my heat source. I didn't do the best job cutting the edges, you need great nail scissors. The tips ended up being a bit rough. My nail strips were peeling up at the tips by about the third day, so they did not last the two weeks plus as advertised. Most likely due to my application technique. I will definitely like to try them again, hopefully I can improve my technique! One great thing about Jamberry Nails is that you don't have to wait for them to dry, I was able to go about my business!
The cost per Jamberry Nail sheet is about $15.00. From one sheet you should be able to get 2-3 manicures or pedicures. I do wish they were a bit cheaper, I am cheap when it comes to stuff like this!
How can you get your own Jamberry Nail wraps?
You can check out Jamberry Nails Consultant Rana's Facebook Page or Website for more info! Try them out if you haven't already!
Have you tried Jamberry?
Let me know what your overall impression is in the comments below!
Disclosure: I received samples from Jamberry Nails Consultant for review. All opinions expressed on this blog are my own.